Cullybackey Pipe Band presents Fred Morrison on the 7th March, 2015 in the Michelin Club Ballymena, families welcome tickets are £10:00 and includes light supper.
This promises to be a great night and a pre season get together! Tickets are now available from any band member or by contacting Cullybackey's facebook page or by email; email@example.com
The RSPBA NI Branch School seek expressions of interest for the post of School Principal.
Candidate Essential Criteria:
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Understand/Have experience of delivering a project to a budget.
- Be competent in the use of software packages Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Be willing to participate in, and deliver, training.
- Be available for a number of evening and weekend meetings.
Candidate Desirable Criteria:
- Have attained a high level (SCQF6/PDQB4) in current Pipe Band Discipline examinations or equivalent.
- Have experience of managing people.
- Have experience of working in an educational environment.
- Have a track record of experience and success in the Pipe Band world.
The post is voluntary but reasonable expenses will be paid and equipment provided.
Anyone wishing to express an interest should contact Ian Burrows in the Branch Office on:
02892670445 or firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday 3rd November.
The Selection Panel reserve the right to shortlist based on any of the essential or desirable criteria and will contact candidates to arrange a meeting during the week beginning Monday 3rd November.
Dr Wright Memorial Pipe Band, Newtownards are recruiting young learners for piping, drumming and tenor drumming from approximately age 10+. Experienced players also welcome. For further details contact Thomas Magill on 07707301466 or email at email@example.com
The Annual Meeting and election of officers for 2015 will take place on the 22nd October in the Millbrook Lodge Hotel Ballynahinch at 7 30pm
Reports on contest in Lurgan,Finance and the way forward with Craigavon Borough Council after 2015.
Tea Coffee will be served on arrival.
Mervyn Herron Secretary